Officially known as the Internet country-code top-level domain for Belgium, the .BE domain can be characterized by two key advantages, from the point of view of the opportunities it provides to registrants. Similar to the .NL domain, .BE provides both local and foreign businesses operating on a prosperous market like the Belgian one with the possibility to quickly build a professional online image and prove their dedication to the local clientele. This is surely a short track to increased revenues and secured high ranking positions on the Belgian version of Google.
Why register a .BE domain?
At the same time, .BE domains carry a message that goes far beyond the Belgian boundaries. Just like the .IT domain, dotBE allows for the formation of domain names that represent an advertising phrase where .BE plays the role of the strongest closing part of the ad message. The personal feel ‘be’ gives to a phrase makes it extremely suitable for forming imperative messages addressing the site visitors directly (e.g. free.be, happy.be, cool.be, etc.).
.BE registration requirements
Although known as a country-code TLD, .BE is actually wide open for registration, with no local or any special restrictions to owning .BE domains. No matter which country you are from or in which country you currently reside - you can register your .BE domain for a personal or commercial website without any hassle.
.BE management options
You can get your unique .BE domain name anytime now for a 1-year registration period and enjoy a feature-rich .BE Domain Manager with plenty of options such as .BE Domain Parking and setting Custom DNS Records like MX & A Records, NS Records, AAAA Records, SRV Records, TXT Records, etc.
Other supported TLDs:
African ccTLDS: .co.za
|Period||.be + Hosting||.be Only|
- .BE Registration Period – you can register your .BE domain for 1 year in advance;
- .BE Edit WHOIS – the option allows you to edit the publicly displayed registrant details of your .BE domain name;
- .BE Status Alerts – you will receive warning emails informing you of the domain`s upcoming expiry date;
- .BE Domain Parking – you can register a cool .BE domain with NTC Hosting and park it (point it to a parking page or to a real website) until you are ready to launch your site online;
- .BE Domain Manager – an advanced domain management interface from where you can manage your .BE domain; it is integrated into your Web Hosting Control Panel
- .BE Custom DNS Records – a set of DNS control options for your .BE domain including A, MX, AAAA, NS, SRV, and TXT records; they are all accessible through an advanced DNS management tool;
- .BE Subdomains – you can set multiple .BE subdomains; their exact number is dependent on the hosting plan type you use;