Domain Registration Agreement
This is an Agreement between You - Customer of our domain registration services, and the following companies, which own NTChosting.com - NTC HOSTING COM LLC, a US company headquartered in Coral Springs, Florida, and LiquidNet Ltd., a UK company headquartered in London, UK. Legal details about the two companies can be found in the 'Contact Details' section of this document. For the sake of brevity, NTC HOSTING COM LLC and LiquidNet Ltd. will be referred to as 'NTC Hosting' in this document.
DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION/TRANSFER
NTC Hosting provides domain registrations for both generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs) and country-code Top Level Domains (ccTLDs). A full list of the offered gTLDs and ccTLDs can be viewed here:
- Domain name registrations/transfers are non-refundable. As changes are no longer allowed after a registration request is submitted, you should always check for correct spelling before purchasing a domain name.
- Domain name registrations are not operative before the registry administrator activates the domain name(s). The domain name registration(s) are only active during the registration period chosen by the registrant (you). The registration period of newly registered domain names starts from the date on which the registration is approved by the registry.
- NTC Hosting and the top registry, also known as Primary Service Provider, will not be held accountable for any inadvertences, mistakes or otherwise deviations on the side of the registry administrator in regards to requests for registration, renewal, or any modifications of already registered domain name(s).
- You, as the registrant, agree that the domain name registration is a service, which cannot be interpreted autonomously from the services described in this Agreement or a similar Agreement from the registrar. You, as a Registrant, accede that domain name registration services do not develop a proprietary significance and you will not be entitled to any such proprietary significance claims for domain name(s) registered through our company.
You can view the full list of Registrant Rights and Responsibilities, approved by ICANN, on their website: http://www.icann.org/en/registrars/registrant-rights-responsibilities-en.htm
EXPIRATION AND RENEWAL OF SERVICES
Even though NTC Hosting will provide regular reminders about the expiration of the domain name(s) registered through the company, it is your obligation to keep track of when the registration service(s) will expire. Should you fail to renew a domain name before its expiration date, the domain name will be suspended or canceled.
- After a domain name’s expiration date, there is a period of 30 days, in which the domain name can be renewed. Certain domain name extensions do not have such a period, so leaving a domain name to expire before attempting a renewal is at your own discretion.
- After the 30-day renewal period has passed, some domain names (as per TLD Registry Policies) enter a so-called Redemption Grace Period. A domain name which has entered a Redemption Grace Period can still be renewed. However, additional fees will be added to the domain's renewal price. You can find the official information regarding the Redemption Grace Period on ICANN’s page: http://www.icann.org/registrars/redemption-proposal-14feb02.htm
If a Redemption Grace Period is applicable for a specific domain name, it will last between 30 and 42 days.
- After the Redemption Grace Period (or the renewal period – if RGP is not applicable) has passed, domain name(s) can be: provided to third parties; NTC Hosting may choose to auction the domain name(s); NTC Hosting may return them in the public registration pool. All of these actions can be carried out at any time and without your consent.
BACKORDERING EXPIRED DOMAINS
Backordering a domain allows you to attempt to acquire an attractive domain that expires within the upcoming few days, the moment it becomes available for registration. The service is currently available only for .COM and .NET TLDs.
Placing a backorder does not guarantee that you will acquire the domain name you have requested. We cannot guarantee a successful registration and will not be held liable if we are unable to register the requested domain name, because this registration process is on a first-come-first-served basis where we might be unsuccessful in our attempt to register it for you.
In order to be eligible for the backorder domain service, you will need to deposit or have enough funds in your wallet balance. The amount placed in the wallet is non-refundable, so if we do not succeed in registering the domain for you, the funds will be returned in your overall wallet balance and you can use them for another service or attempt to backorder another domain.
COMPLETE AND ACCURATE PERSONAL INFORMATION
You agree to provide certain up-to-date, complete and accurate information about yourself both in your domain's WHOIS record and in your account records. You agree to update this information when needed, to keep it complete, up-to-date and accurate. For all your domain name registrations' contact records, you must submit the following: a full name, your current postal address, an e-mail address, a telephone number, and if available, a fax number. If the information provided in the registrant's application is deemed false or incomplete, and the registrant fails to correct the WHOIS information within 10 calendar days after the date of the notice, this will be treated by the provider as an immedicable infringement of the present Agreement.
You are solely responsible for keeping track of the e-mails that will be sent by the Registrar. Inability to respond to such inquiries and e-mails may result in losing ownership over the domain name(s).
ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT
You, as the registrant of the domain name(s), have the obligation to protect your Account Login Credentials, including the password, from misuse. Anyone in possession of your account login credentials will have the full authority and access to:
- initiate a transfer of the domain name(s)
- change the WHOIS information
- change the name servers (DNS)
Such unauthorized changes and actions may disturb or annul your rights to the domain name(s) you have registered through our company.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) – the organization charged with managing the assignment of domain names and addresses – requires that NTC Hosting collect the following information about you during the domain name registration process: your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and, if available, your fax number. This information, as well as the registration and expiration dates of your domain name and the name server associated with your domain name, is made accessible to the public on an interactive web page using a 'port 43' WHOIS service. NTC Hosting will refer to this information as your 'WHOIS Information'. Please, NOTE that NTC Hosting is not able to restrict any access to your WHOIS record or to control in what manner or for what purposes members of the public may use the details provided in it.
If you have any questions about our Domain Registration, please use our Contact Us form. Postal Address:
NTC HOSTING COM LLC
1500 N University Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33071
7 Kersfield Road
Putney, London SW15 3HN
Revision date: April 1, 2011, 18:00 GMT