The official top-level domain name for Switzerland is a top-choice extension for Swiss residents and for people doing business in/with Switzerland. Learn more about this TLD and how you can get your .CH today with just a few clicks.
Why the .CH domain?
.CH is the official top-level domain name for Switzerland - a country at the heart of Europe. Choosing a local extension for your site will bring credibility to your business on the local market, so it is worth considering this country-specific TLD for your Switzerland related site.
Because the .CH TLD is new, it will give you a wider choice than the very common .COM and .NET TLDs. This is very important if you want to use more common or generic words in your domain name.
With NTC Hosting, you can register your own .CH TLD within minutes or transfer your existing .CH domain over through our quick domain transfer procedure.
Also, you can edit the Whois information of your Swiss domain anytime you need to.
How to register a .CH domain?
NTC Hosting can provide you with the .CH TLD almost instantly, giving you everything you need for your Swiss websites at an affordable price.
You can order a .CH TLD on its own with our free Domain Manager plan, so you can snap up the TLD you want and park it until your website is ready.
If you are ready to launch your site, then you can combine your .CH domain with any of our excellent web hosting plans.
Through the point-and-click Domain Manager interface going with your .CH domain, you can edit the domain's name servers, set custom DNS records (like AAAA records, SRV records, CNAME records, etc.), activate URL redirections, unlimited parked domains and more.
|SWITCH Information Technology Services
|Country code top-level domain
Other supported TLDs:
Generic (gTLDs): .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .mobi, .name, .co, .pro, .website, .services, .solutions, .space, .xyz, .club, .news, .top, .company, .deals, .guru, .ninja, .site, .family, .party, .online, .tech, .fun, .press, .store
African ccTLDS: .co.za
|.ch + Hosting
- .CH Registrar-Lock – allows the domain owner to lock his/her domain name, in order to avoid unauthorized, or accidental changes to the domain name.
- .CH Transfer – means change of the domain registrar; usually 1 year is added to the registration upon successful completion of the transfer. Domain transfer fee is equal to the domain registration fee. In some cases, an EPP authorization key is required. It must be obtained from the domain's current registrar.
- .CH Edit WHOIS – allows the publicly displayed WHOIS information of the domain name to be edited.
- .CH ID Protect – allows protection of the publicly available WHOIS information by replacing it with fictitious information.
- .CH Registration Period – various TLDs can be registered for different periods.
- .CH Single registration/transfer – this refers to the price of a 1-year registration/transfer for a particular TLD, purchased with a web hosting plan. For the majority of TLDs, the minimum registration period is 1 year. For the TLDs marked with "*" this period is 2 years.