We, at NTC Hosting, give you the chance to register your own domain with the most popular TLD on the World Wide Web - .COM. Although the number of .COM domains keeps growing every minute, your .COM domain is still waiting for you to register it!
Why is it worth getting a .COM domain name?
The .COM TLD (from 'commercial'), created in January 1985, was one of the first top-level domains (TLDs) to hit the World Wide Web. It was originally designed to serve commercially oriented websites, but its popularity grew so fast that it soon became the most widely used TLD on the Internet. Currently, many non-commercial organizations prefer the recognizability of a .com domain to a less familiar one, which might be more relevant to their field of activity. The TLD's popularity is so tangible today that bidding for already registered well ranking .COM domains at much higher prices has turned into a very profitable business.
How to register a .COM domain name
Registering your .COM domain name for 1-10 years with NTC Hosting is almost instant. Simply fill in your desired .COM variant in the domain search field and hit the Search button. If the domain name is available - simply continue with the order procedure and allow a few minutes for our Sales Department to activate the domain for you right after verifying your payment. .COM transfers are supported as well. With your .COM domain you get multiple free domain control options such as full DNS Management, Parked Domains, ID Protection, etc.
What is a third level domain name?
Third level domain names consist of three parts (like in .co.uk names). For example, in the third level domain name example.com.cn, "CN" would be the top level part, "COM" would be the second level part, and "EXAMPLE" would be the third level part, which is the part you register. We offer domain names with the .com.cn, .net.cn and .org.cn extensions as well.
|Type||Generic top-level domain|
|Registration period||1-10 years|
Other supported TLDs:
Generic (gTLDs): .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .mobi, .name, .we.bs, .co, .pro, .website, .services, .solutions, .space, .xyz, .club, .news, .top, .company, .deals, .guru, .ninja, .site, .family, .party
African ccTLDS: .co.za
|Period||.com + Hosting||.com Only|
- .COM Registration Period – this is the maximum number of years your domain can be registered for; you can get your .COM domain for up to 10 years at a time in advance;
- .COM Transfer – it refers to changing your .COM domain`s registrar; normally 1 year is added to the domain`s expiry date upon successful completion of the transfer; an EPP authorization key (obtainable from the losing registrar) is required for your .COM transfer;
- .COM Registrar-Lock – it enables the domain owner to lock his/her domain name in order to avoid unauthorized, or accidental changes to the domain name;
- .COM Edit WHOIS – it allows the publicly displayed WHOIS information of the domain name to be edited at any given moment;
- .COM ID Protection – this option allows protection of the publicly available WHOIS information of your domain by replacing it with fictitious details;
- .COM Status Alerts – those are warning notifications sent to you by email that inform you of the domain`s upcoming expiry date;
- .COM Domain Parking, – you can register a cool domain name with NTCHosting and keep it parked (pointing to a parking page or to a real website) until you are ready to launch its contents online;
- .COM Domain Manager – a full-featured advanced domain management interface, integrated into your web hosting Control Panel, from where you can manage your .COM domain;
- .COM Custom DNS Records – a set of DNS control options for your .COM domain such as A, MX, AAAA, NS, SRV, TXT records;
- .COM Subdomains – you can set multiple subdomains to your .COM domain name; their exact number is dependent on the hosting plan type you have selected;