If you want to make your online business more discoverable and to get more repeat visitors, you can’t go wrong with the .COMPANY TLD, which will improve the credibility of your website from the start. You can get a .COMPANY domain name from NTC Hosting at a top price and enjoy a top domain management service.
.COMPANY Domain Registration Services
The .COMPANY TLD was unveiled in 2014 and quickly became very popular – more than 10,000 .COMPANY domain names were registered in the first few days alone. And in the months that followed, the extension enjoyed sustained growth. One year later, it’s still going strong.
The purpose of the .COMPANY extension is one – to represent your business online. It is aimed at a smaller market, which means that there is a greater chance that the domain name that you are looking for will be available. The .COMPANY TLD is open for registration to anyone and doesn’t require anything special, which makes .COMPANY domain names very easy to obtain.
You can get a .COMPANY domain name from NTC Hosting for only $17.00 for 1 year.
Managing .COMPANY Domain Names with NTC Hosting
You will have a top domain name management solution at your disposal – our Domain Manager. This custom-built tool will allow you to quickly and efficiently manage each and every one of your domain names.
The Domain Manager is an integral part of your Control Panel, which means that if you also have a hosting account with us, you will be able to seamlessly manage all your domain names, websites and billing transactions from a single location with ease.
To facilitate the management of your .COMPANY domain name, as well as of any other domain name that you might have, we have built an amazing domain management tool – our intuitive Domain Manager. It offers all the features that you might need and allows you to manage multiple domain names with ease.
The Domain Manager is part of our Hepsia hosting Control Panel. This means that if you’ve also got a hosting account with us, you will be able to seamlessly switch between website, domain and billing management tasks without ever having to leave the Control Panel.
|Type||Generic top-level domain|
|Registration period||1-10 years|
Other supported TLDs:
Generic (gTLDs): .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .mobi, .name, .we.bs, .co, .pro, .website, .services, .solutions, .space, .xyz, .club, .news, .top, .company, .deals, .guru, .ninja, .site, .family, .party, .online, .tech, .fun, .press, .store
African ccTLDS: .co.za
|Period||.company + Hosting||.company Only|
- .COMPANY Registration Period – the time period for which a .COMPANY domain name can be registered is between 1 and 10 years;
- .COMPANY Transfer – "domain transfer" refers to a procedure whereby the current domain registrar is replaced by a new registrar while the domain owner stays the same;
- .COMPANY Edit WHOIS – the ability to change the WHOIS information associated with a .COMPANY domain name;
- .COMPANY ID Protection – the ability to mask the private WHOIS information pertaining to a .COMPANY domain name;
- .COMPANY Status Alerts – you will receive status alerts informing you of impending .COMPANY domain name expirations;
- .COMPANY Domain Parking – the ability to redirect a registered .COMPANY domain name to another website on the web;
- .COMPANY Domain Manager – the interface through which you will be able to manage your .COMPANY domain name’s settings;
- .COMPANY Custom DNS Records – you will have full control over the DNS settings of your .COMPANY domain and will be able to set custom A, MX, AAAA, NS, SRV and TXT records;
- .COMPANY Subdomains – the ability to create additional subdomains for your .COMPANY domain name;