The official top-level domain name for Spain ranks among the most popular country-code extensions. Check out the reasons why it is so and how you can get your .ES today with just a few clicks.
Why the .ES domain?
.ES is a perfect example of a country-specific TLD that can compete with the popular top-choice generic domains. As we all know, Spanish people like to emphasize their identity and show great respect for their native language. In fact, this is also true for all Spanish speaking communities around the world. So getting an .ES domain for their sites is a truly natural choice.
Also, if you are running a business targeted at the Spanish market, one of the largest in Europe, having an .ES registered site will give you a great advantage. By registering an .ES domain name, you will be able to target individuals and businesses that are much more likely to visit a Spanish .ES site than the traditional .COM or .NET ones.
The Spanish domain extension is open for registration or transfer to everyone online. If you are a company or an individual who wants to say something to the large Spanish speaking community (Spanish is the second most popular language in the world), registering .ES is the first key step to doing it. You can reserve the domain for different periods of time, from 1 to 5 years, depending on whether your web projects are long-term or not.
How to register an .ES domain?
With so many Spanish speakers worldwide, the demand for .ES is rising up, so hurry up and get your domain today. With the quick domain registration wizard by NTC Hosting, you can get your unique .ES name within minutes. Simply make a search and choose the domain you like, we'll do the rest for you. Using the point-and-click Domain Manager interface going with your domain, you will be able to edit the domain's Whois information and name servers, to set custom DNS records (like AAAA records, SRV records, CNAME records, etc.), to activate URL redirections, to request transfers and more.
Quickly .EScalate your web presence to the attention of Spanish speakers from around the world with an .ES domain for your site!
|Type||Country code top-level domain|
|Registration period||1-5 years|
Other supported TLDs:
Generic (gTLDs): .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .mobi, .name, .co, .pro, .website, .services, .solutions, .space, .xyz, .club, .news, .top, .company, .deals, .guru, .ninja, .site, .family, .party, .online, .tech, .fun, .press, .store
Country-code (ccTLDs): European ccTLDs: .at, .be, .de, .ch, .eu, .it, .me, .nl, .co.uk, .uk, .me.uk, .org.uk, .fr, .ru, .es, .se, .pl, .pt, .dk, .fi, .no, .gr
American TLDs: .ca, .us, .com.mx, .mx
Asian ccTLDs: .asia, .cn, .com.cn, .org.cn, .net.cn, .in, .jp, .ws, .tw, .com.tw, .org.tw, .idv.tw, .co.il, .ph, .qa, .ae, .ie
Australian ccTLDs: .com.au, .net.au, .org.au
Oceanian ccTLDs: .cc, .co.nz, .net.nz, .org.nz, .nu, .tv
African ccTLDS: .co.za
|Period||.es + Hosting||.es Only|
- .ES Registrar-Lock – allows the domain owner to lock his/her domain name, in order to avoid unauthorized, or accidental changes to the domain name.
- .ES Transfer – means change of the domain registrar; usually 1 year is added to the registration upon successful completion of the transfer. Domain transfer fee is equal to the domain registration fee. In some cases, an EPP authorization key is required. It must be obtained from the domain's current registrar.
- .ES Edit WHOIS – allows the publicly displayed WHOIS information of the domain name to be edited.
- .ES Registration Period – various TLDs can be registered for different periods.
- .ES Single registration/transfer – this refers to the price of a 1-year registration/transfer for a particular TLD, purchased with a web hosting plan. For the majority of TLDs, the minimum registration period is 1 year. For the TLDs marked with "*" this period is 2 years.