If you have a company, trademark or a business, registered in Australia and if you are looking to get better search ranking, you can always consider choosing the .NET.AU TLD - it's restricted only to business, registered in Australia, which means that there are a lot of free domain names yet to be registered and the chances to get the domain you want are much bigger. At our site, you can find .NET.AU domain names at discounted prices.
.NET.AU Domain Names with NTC Hosting
With each .NET.AU domain, purchased or transferred to us, you can use our user-friendly domain manager - a tool which will allow you to manage multiple domain names at once. You will be able to quickly change the WHOIS and modify the DNS settings for one or for several domain names at a time. And if you have a web hosting account with us, you can also manage your website AND your domains from a signle control panel. Combine that with our 99.9% uptime guarantee and you will discover that NTC Hosting is the best place for your .NET.AU domain name.
|Type||Country code top-level domain|
|Registration period||2 years|
Other supported TLDs:
Generic (gTLDs): .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .mobi, .name, .we.bs, .co, .pro, .website, .services, .solutions, .space, .xyz, .club, .news, .top, .company, .deals, .guru, .ninja, .site, .family, .party, .online, .tech, .fun, .press, .store
African ccTLDS: .co.za
|Period||.net.au + Hosting||.net.au Only|
- .NET.AU Registrar-Lock – allows the domain owner to lock his/her domain name, in order to avoid unauthorized, or accidental changes to the domain name.
- .NET.AU Transfer – means change of the domain registrar; usually 1 year is added to the registration upon successful completion of the transfer. Domain transfer fee is equal to the domain registration fee. In some cases, an EPP authorization key is required. It must be obtained from the domain's current registrar.
- .NET.AU Edit WHOIS – allows the publicly displayed WHOIS information of the domain name to be edited.
- .NET.AU ID Protect – allows protection of the publicly available WHOIS information by replacing it with fictitious information.
- .NET.AU Registration Period – various TLDs can be registered for different periods.
- .NET.AU Single registration/transfer – this refers to the price of a 1-year registration/transfer for a particular TLD, purchased with a web hosting plan. For the majority of TLDs, the minimum registration period is 1 year. For the TLDs marked with "*" this period is 2 years.