The .NET.NZ is a second level country code TLD for the country of New Zealand. Originally intended only for organizations and individuals related to the Internet business in New Zealand, it quickly got adopted by all kinds of websites, thanks to the lack of registration requrements for .NET.NZ domain names. With us you can easily get a low-cost .NET.NZ domain name and improve your rankings for local New Zealand searches.
.NET.NZ Domains With NTC Hosting
Any .NET.NZ domain name registered or transferred to us can take advantage of our Domain Manager interface - a tool which will allow you manage multiple domain names at the same time. With this tool, we have tried to make domain management simpler - you can quickly do the most important tasks, like updating the WHOIS or editing DNS records (NS, A, MX, AAAA, TXT, SRV records). You can also Park or Redirect your domain name with the tools that we offer. With thins in mind, they don't simply brag when we say that NTC Hosting is one of the best places to host a .NET.NZ website.
|Registry||NZ Registry Services|
|Type||Country code top-level domain|
|Registration period||1-10 years|
Other supported TLDs:
Generic (gTLDs): .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .mobi, .name, .we.bs, .co, .pro, .website, .services, .solutions, .space, .xyz, .club, .news, .top, .company, .deals, .guru, .ninja, .site, .family, .party
African ccTLDS: .co.za
|Period||.net.nz + Hosting||.net.nz Only|
- .NET.NZ Registrar-Lock – allows the domain owner to lock his/her domain name, in order to avoid unauthorized, or accidental changes to the domain name.
- .NET.NZ Transfer – means change of the domain registrar; usually 1 year is added to the registration upon successful completion of the transfer. Domain transfer fee is equal to the domain registration fee. In some cases, an EPP authorization key is required. It must be obtained from the domain's current registrar.
- .NET.NZ Edit WHOIS – allows the publicly displayed WHOIS information of the domain name to be edited.
- .NET.NZ ID Protect – allows protection of the publicly available WHOIS information by replacing it with fictitious information.
- .NET.NZ Registration Period – various TLDs can be registered for different periods.
- .NET.NZ Single registration/transfer – this refers to the price of a 1-year registration/transfer for a particular TLD, purchased with a web hosting plan. For the majority of TLDs, the minimum registration period is 1 year. For the TLDs marked with "*" this period is 2 years.