Why obtain an .ORG domain name?
Owning an .ORG TLD nowadays means owning a domain with one of the most popular extensions on the World Wide Web. Register your .ORG domain with NTC Hosting for up to 10 years and enjoy a multitude of options for full control over its settings. Even if you already have an .ORG domain registered somewhere else, you can easily move it to NTC Hosting by simply choosing the domain transfer service that we offer at an attractive price.
What makes .ORG so special?
.ORG was one of the first generic top-level domains introduced to the Internet scene (officially launched in January 1985). Its initial purpose to serve exclusively non-profit organizations' websites was gradually thrown into the background and the TLD became universal and accessible to everyone on the planet. However, its meaning makes it suitable for individuals as an alternative to .NAME, .ME or .INFO, which explains the prevailing number of personal websites registered under .ORG.
How to get an .ORG domain
To get your own personal or community-focused .ORG domain name from NTC Hosting, you should simply specify the name in our domain search form and request the 'Register' (if this is your first .ORG domain) or 'Transfer' option. We'll register your new domain and start the transfer of your existing one instantly, saving you precious time. With your .ORG domain you get plenty of domain control options, including Custom MX & A Records, CNAME Records, Parked Domains, ID Protection, DNS Registration, etc. Also, you can use our advanced Domain Manager to edit your domain's WHOIS data, renew the domain name for multiple years, and manage its DNS settings.
|Registry||Public Interest Registry|
|Type||Generic top-level domain|
|Registration period||1-10 years|
Other supported TLDs:
Generic (gTLDs): .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .mobi, .name, .co, .pro, .website, .services, .solutions, .space, .xyz, .club, .news, .top, .company, .deals, .guru, .ninja, .site, .family, .party, .online, .tech, .fun, .press, .store
African ccTLDS: .co.za
|Period||.org + Hosting||.org Only|
- .ORG Registration Period – represents the maximum number of years you can register your .ORG domain for at a time; you can get yours for up to 10 years;
- .ORG Transfer – this is a change of your .ORG domain`s registrar; normally, 1 year is added to the domain`s expiry date upon successful completion of the transfer; mind that an EPP authorization key is required for your .ORG transfer;
- .ORG Registrar-Lock – this feature allows a .ORG domain owner to lock his/her domain in order to avoid accidental changes to its settings;
- .ORG Edit WHOIS – it allows the publicly presented WHOIS information of a .ORG domain name to be modified at any time;
- .ORG ID Protection – it enables the protection of the publicly available WHOIS information by replacing it with bogus details;
- .ORG Status Alerts – those are real-time notifications sent to the domain owners by email informing them of the domain`s upcoming expiry date;
- .ORG Domain Parking – you can register an attractive domain name with NTC Hosting and park it i.e. point it to a parking page or to a real website until you get ready to load it with contents;
- .ORG Domain Manager – an advanced yet user-friendly domain management interface, integrated into your Control Panel, from where you can manage your .ORG domains;
- .ORG Custom DNS Records – a pack of DNS control options for your .ORG domains, including A, MX, AAAA, NS, SRV, TXT records;
- .ORG Subdomains – you will be able to set multiple subdomains to your .ORG domain as their exact number depends on the hosting plan setup you have selected;