.SE is the official domain extension for the Kingdom of Sweden, one of the most noteworthy countries in Europe. Check out more about the essentials of this domain and how you can register it today.
Why the .SE domain?
Sweden has given many things to the world like the music of ABBA, famous clothing brands, good cars, etc. and has been a leading cultural and economic power in Europe for years. At the same time, Swedes are very sensitive about their identity, putting their language and traditions in the first place. So, if you are a company, an organization or an individual with economic, political or cultural relations to Sweden, choosing a .SE domain for your web presence will help you quickly make a name on the online Swedish market.
Today, everyone can register .SE domains for their sites. The supported registration period is one year. Also, the domains can contain the letters е, д, ц, ь and й, typical of the Swedish language only. The .SE domain has one major advantage over most of the top-level domains - it offers your web address and site a security guarantee at the first level. .SE was the first TLD to deploy DNSSEC in the root zone, meaning that every domain registered under .SE will offer integrity and security for the contained information.
How to register a .SE domain?
You can register a .SE name with a few clicks and join the .SE community today by using the quick domain registration wizard courtesy of NTC Hosting. Simply tell us which domain you want and we'll register it (for 1 year) or arrange its transfer for you within minutes. All your domains will be managed from inside our point & click Domain Manager tool offering a variety of useful control options. You will be able to edit your domain's Whois info and name servers, to set custom DNS records, to make use of the domain parking/forwarding feature, etc.
Guarantee the .SEcurity of your online presence today with a .SE domain registration!
|Registry||.SE (The Internet Infrastructure Foundation)|
|Type||Country code top-level domain|
|Registration period||1 year|
Other supported TLDs:
Generic (gTLDs): .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .mobi, .name, .we.bs, .co, .pro, .website, .services, .solutions, .space, .xyz, .club, .news, .top, .company, .deals, .guru, .ninja, .site, .family, .party
African ccTLDS: .co.za
|Period||.se + Hosting||.se Only|
- .SE Registrar-Lock – allows the domain owner to lock his/her domain name, in order to avoid unauthorized, or accidental changes to the domain name.
- .SE Transfer – means change of the domain registrar; usually 1 year is added to the registration upon successful completion of the transfer. Domain transfer fee is equal to the domain registration fee. In some cases, an EPP authorization key is required. It must be obtained from the domain's current registrar.
- .SE Edit WHOIS – allows the publicly displayed WHOIS information of the domain name to be edited.
- .SE ID Protect – allows protection of the publicly available WHOIS information by replacing it with fictitious information.
- .SE Registration Period – various TLDs can be registered for different periods.
- .SE Single registration/transfer – this refers to the price of a 1-year registration/transfer for a particular TLD, purchased with a web hosting plan. For the majority of TLDs, the minimum registration period is 1 year. For the TLDs marked with "*" this period is 2 years.