If you already have a business and you want to register a new domain name for it, but all the catchy .COM domains you can think of are taken, don't throw away your ideas. The recently introduced .SERVICES TLD can help your website stand out quickly.
Aside from being easy to remember, the .SERVICES TLD will instantly inform your visitors that you are a service-oriented company and, depending on the domain name you have chosen, it can also reveal the very sphere in which you provide services. This allows you to use your top keyword in your domain name and boost your search engine rankings from the start.
At NTC Hosting, you can get a .SERVICES domain name for just $4.99 for 1 year!
Managing .SERVICES Domain Names with NTC Hosting
If you register a new .SERVICES domain name with NTC Hosting, you will be able to take full control over it with the help of our custom, user-friendly Domain Manager. It is built around the idea of giving you full control over all important domain name settings - from WHOIS updates, to DNS entries. And the Domain Manager is an integral part of our Hepsia Control Panel, which will allow you to manage not only your domain names, but also your websites and your billing transactions, all from the same place.
|Registry||Fox Castle, LLC|
|Type||Generic top-level domain|
|Registration period||1-10 years|
Other supported TLDs:
Generic (gTLDs): .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .mobi, .name, .we.bs, .co, .pro, .website, .services, .solutions, .space, .xyz, .club, .news, .top, .company, .deals, .guru, .ninja, .site, .family, .party, .online, .tech, .fun, .press, .store
African ccTLDS: .co.za
|Period||.services + Hosting||.services Only|
|1 year||$4.99||$4.99 $25.00|
- .SERVICES Registration Period – the time period for which a .SERVICES domain name can be registered is between 1 and 10 years;
- .SERVICES Transfer – "domain transfer" refers to a procedure whereby the current domain registrar is replaced by a new registrar while the domain owner stays the same;
- .SERVICES Edit WHOIS – the ability to change the WHOIS information associated with a .SERVICES domain name;
- .SERVICES ID Protection – the ability to mask the private WHOIS information pertaining to a .SERVICES domain name;
- .SERVICES Status Alerts – you will receive status alerts informing you of impending .SERVICES domain name expirations;
- .SERVICES Domain Parking – the ability to redirect a registered .SERVICES domain name to another website on the web;
- .SERVICES Domain Manager – the interface through which you will be able to manage your .SERVICES domain name’s settings;
- .SERVICES Custom DNS Records – you will have full control over the DNS settings of your .SERVICES domain and will be able to set custom A, MX, AAAA, NS, SRV and TXT records;
- .SERVICES Subdomains – the ability to create additional subdomains for your .SERVICES domain name, for example: BLOG.MY-BUSINESS.SERVICES.;