How to renew a domain name
How to renew a domain namee through your Control Panel
The domain renewal procedure is comprised of 3 simple steps - logging into your Control Panel, navigating to the Domain Manager and renewing your domain.
1. First you need to open your personal web hosting Control Panel. To do that, click the Control Panel log-in link located in the upper right corner of our site. Next you need to type in your personal web hosting account details, username and password, in the corresponding Members Area Login form fields. Click on the Login button to go straight to your Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel, click on the Domain Manager icon located in the Site Management section.
3. Once in the Domain Manager you will see a table listing all the domains you have registered so far. To see the expiration date of a particular domain, look at the Expiration/ Renewal column in the domain name table.
3.1. To renew a particular domain name, click on its expiration date link.
3.2. Another domain name renewal option is to first select the domain name and then click the 'Renew' button located at the bottom of the domain listing table.
4. Whichever option you choose, you will be sent to a page displaying the domain renewal price and some additional options to consider.
4.1. The first option is to specify the number of years you wish to renew the domain name for. By default, it is set to 1 year.
4.2. Next select the preferred payment method - you can use a credit card or make a transfer from your PayPal account.
When ready with the payment method selection - click on the 'Next' button to proceed to the billing page.
5. Once you arrive at the secure payment page you will be prompted to supply your card details.