With the web hosting services offered by NTC Hosting, you can register your own .NET domain. Also, if you already have registered a .NET domain you can easily and safely transfer it to your web hosting account with us.
Why register a .NET domain name?
By registering a .NET TLD, you will get your unique domain name with one of the most popular domain extensions (TLDs) on the World Wide Web.
NTC Hosting gives you the chance to register your own .NET domain name and join the ever-growing .NET community. If you have your .NET domain registered somewhere else - simply take advantage of the transfer option to move all services related to your domain to our accredited registrar.
What is so special about the .NET TLD?
.NET is one of the original top-level domains, which was introduced to the Internet scene in January 1985. This 'TLD veteran' was initially intended for use by network providers. However, its popularity spread so fast that it has now grown to become one of the most widely used domain extensions in the virtual world. Currently, it is even treated as a second .COM!
How to register a .NET domain
You can obtain your .NET domain name from NTC Hosting in almost no time. You can register your domain for up to 10 years at a time and feel secure for your InterNET presence for a long period of time. The registration itself is instant - your domain becomes active right after we approve your registration request. If your .NET is registered somewhere else - you can transfer it over to our accredited registrar within the regular domain transfer time frame. To start the transfer procedure immediately - we only need your personal approval for security reasons.
|Type||Generic top-level domain|
|Registration period||1-10 years|
Other supported TLDs:
Generic (gTLDs): .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .mobi, .name, .co, .pro, .website, .services, .solutions, .space, .xyz, .club, .news, .top, .company, .deals, .guru, .ninja, .site, .family, .party, .online, .tech, .fun, .press, .store
African ccTLDS: .co.za
|Period||.net + Hosting||.net Only|
- .NET Registration Period – you can register your .NET domain for up to 10 years at a time; multi-year renewals of .NET domains are supported too;
- .NET Transfer – this service is useful when you need to change your .NET domain`s registrar; 1 year is added to the domain`s expiry date as soon as the transfer competes; an EPP authorization key (get it from your current registrar) is required for your .NET transfer;
- .NET Registrar-Lock – this option allows you to lock your .NET domain name in order to avoid unauthorized or accidental changes to its settings;
- .NET Edit WHOIS – with this option you can edit the publicly displayed WHOIS information of your domain name;
- .NET ID Protection – this is a service that ensures masking of the WHOIS information for your .NET domain, which is generally available online;
- .NET Status Alerts – these alerts represent warning email notifications sent to inform you of the domain`s upcoming expiration;
- .NET Domain Parking – this service allows you to register a desired .NET domain name with NTC Hosting and point it to a parking page or to a real website until you are ready to launch its files online;
- .NET Domain Manager – an all-inclusive advanced domain management interface, integrated into your Control Panel, from where you can manage your .NET domain round-the-clock;
- .NET Custom DNS Records – set your custom DNS records to your .NET domain (A, MX, AAAA, NS, SRV, TXT records) from an advanced DNS management functionality integrated into the NTC Hosting Control Panel;
- .NET Subdomains – set multiple subdomains to your .NET domain name; their limit depends on the hosting plan type you have selected;