How to check MySQL database statistics
How to check your MySQL database statistics - overview
There are just a few easy steps to follow:
1. First you will need to log into your web hosting Control Panel. You can do that by clicking the Control Panel log-in link located in the upper right corner and entering your login details in the Members Area Login form. Then click the 'Login' button to be taken straight to your Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel index page, click the MySQL Stats icon. It is located in the 'Live Stats' section. Then you will see how to keep track of the MySQL statistics for all sites hosted in your account.
3. Once in the MySQL statistics interface look at the long table displaying the daily number of queries made to each database stored in your account.
- In the first column you can see displayed all days of the month, followed by the number of queries made on a certain day per database. Following is the Total number and Hourly average number of MySQL queries made to the server per day.
- You also have the option to check the yearly MySQL statistics for your account.There you will see the number of MySQL queries displayed by months.
Well, that's it! Now you know how to review the MySQL Statistics for your web hosting account.