How to register a domain name
How to register a domain name through the Control Panel
There are 3 simple steps for you to follow - log into your hosting Control Panel, navigate to the Domain Manager section and then register your preferred domain.
1. The first step is to log into your web hosting Control Panel. You can do that through the Control Panel login link in the top right corner of the page. Next fill in your account login credentials, username and password, in the corresponding fields of the Members Area Login form. Press the Login button to go straight to your Control Panel.
2. Once in the Control Panel, click on the Domain Manager icon in the Site Management section. Next you have one step left only - to register your own domain name.
3. In the Domain Manager, click on the Register/Transfer tab to go straight to the domain registration wizard.
4. Next enter the domain that you wish to register in the 'Enter a domain name' blank field. You can narrow down the domain search results to a specific TLD/domain extension by using the checkbox options or get complex results by clicking the Check All link. You can check the multi-year pricing for all offered TLDs in the right-hand table.
5. Next, click on the Search Now button to see the domains that are available for registration or transfer.
To register a domain name, mark the green Register option on its right.If you wish to register more domain names at a time - simply mark their corresponding Register checkboxes.To confirm your final domain selection, click on the Purchase Selected button.
6. This will take you to the domain WHOIS page where you need to confirm your WHOIS details. For your convenience, the default WHOIS details match your hosting account information. If you need to edit them, simply specify the new details in the available fields. The WHOIS information is divided into 4 basic sections - registrant, administrative, billing and technical. You can use the same details for all sections or assign different data to each. Also, you can use the checkbox options under each WHOIS section to copy the information from one section to another automatically. As soon as you are ready with the WHOIS details, you will need to agree with our Terms of Service. Your domain's WHOIS information is publicly visible by default and you can hide it from the public eye by clicking on the red link.
7. Next select the preferred payment method - credit card or PayPal. Click on Next to go to the billing information page. If you have selected a credit card payment option - you will need to supply the standard billing details.
8. As soon as you are ready with the billing details submission, click on the Submit Payment link to purchase the selected domain name.
Now you know how to register your own domain name in a few quick and easy steps.