How to install an FTP client
How to install an FTP client on a Windows PC - Overview
1. To start the FileZilla installation process, you need to first read the GNU General Public License and then click the 'I agree' button in the license agreement window.
2. Next select whom this software will be available to and then click the 'Next' button to proceed to the next step. Then select/deselect the FileZilla components that you wish to install on your PC and press the 'Next' button.
3. The next step is to type the Destination Folder where you wish your FileZilla copy to be installed. You can select the folder from the 'Browse' button on the right.
4. Next select a Windows Start menu folder for your FileZilla client shortcut or create a new folder. Then click the Install button to proceed further.
You need to allow a few seconds for the installation process to take place.
5. To complete your FileZilla FTP Client installation - click on the 'Finish' button.
That's it! Now you know how to install a FileZilla FTP client on your PC.