The .ORG.NZ TLD is meant for non-commercial organizations' websites, but registations are open to anyone, and a .ORG.NZ domain name is a suitable alternative for .CO.NZ or .NET.NZ domain names, that have been registered. With us you can register a .ORG.NZ domain name or transfer one at an affordable price and take advange of our advanced Domain Manager tool.
- .ORG.NZ Domains With NTC Hosting
- Watch .ORG.NZ Domain Registration & Transfer Video in HD
.ORG.NZ Domains With NTC Hosting
To register a new .ORG.NZ domain name, you need to take only a few minutes of your day - we have made the registration as fast as possible. Once you are ready, you can manage your domain name with our Domain Manager tool - the one place where you can find all domain name control options. From there, you can manage all of your domains from one place and you can quickly change the WHOIS information or modify all of the DNS records (NS, A, MX, AAAA, TXT, SRV records) for your domains. We also offer a quick way to park or redirect your domains.
|Registry||NZ Registry Services|
|Type||Country code top-level domain|
|Registration period||1-10 years|
Other supported TLDs:
Generic (gTLDs): .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .mobi, .name, .co, .pro, .website, .services, .solutions, .space, .xyz, .club, .news, .top, .company, .deals, .guru, .ninja, .site, .family, .party, .online, .tech, .fun, .press, .store
Country-code (ccTLDs): European ccTLDs: .at, .be, .de, .ch, .eu, .it, .me, .nl, .co.uk, .uk, .me.uk, .org.uk, .fr, .ru, .es, .se, .pl, .pt, .dk, .fi, .no, .gr
American TLDs: .ca, .us, .com.mx, .mx
Asian ccTLDs: .asia, .cn, .com.cn, .org.cn, .net.cn, .in, .jp, .ws, .tw, .com.tw, .org.tw, .idv.tw, .co.il, .ph, .qa, .ae, .ie
Australian ccTLDs: .com.au, .net.au, .org.au
Oceanian ccTLDs: .cc, .co.nz, .net.nz, .org.nz, .nu, .tv
African ccTLDS: .co.za
|Period||.org.nz + Hosting||.org.nz Only|
- .ORG.NZ Registrar-Lock – allows the domain owner to lock his/her domain name, in order to avoid unauthorized, or accidental changes to the domain name.
- .ORG.NZ Transfer – means change of the domain registrar; usually 1 year is added to the registration upon successful completion of the transfer. Domain transfer fee is equal to the domain registration fee. In some cases, an EPP authorization key is required. It must be obtained from the domain's current registrar.
- .ORG.NZ Edit WHOIS – allows the publicly displayed WHOIS information of the domain name to be edited.
- .ORG.NZ ID Protect – allows protection of the publicly available WHOIS information by replacing it with fictitious information.
- .ORG.NZ Registration Period – various TLDs can be registered for different periods.
- .ORG.NZ Single registration/transfer – this refers to the price of a 1-year registration/transfer for a particular TLD, purchased with a web hosting plan. For the majority of TLDs, the minimum registration period is 1 year. For the TLDs marked with "*" this period is 2 years.